Intelligent ID Document Reader
With built-in high-performance processing and networking, Thales Gemalto Intelligent OEM Document Reader AT10Ki inspects, authenticates or captures data from electronic travel and identity documents quickly and reliably in the cloud and virtual computing environments.
New in our document reader portfolio, the Intelligent "i" series readers include an embedded Arm® processor running Linux® meaning that for networked mode all the document processing is carried out on the reader.
Ready for the cloud, the Gemalto Intelligent OEM Document Reader AT10Ki uses web style encrypted JSON messaging to simplify application development, deployment and maintenance.
For the customer, this means:
- The reader can connect to any mobile device, phone or tablet.
- The reader can be used in pool mode connecting to multiple devices (you can create reader farms)
- A single computer can connect to multiple readers.
- Flexible install options
- Lower development and lifetime IT costs
- Direct connection with Software as a Service (SaaS) and enterprise back-end applications
The design of the Gemalto Intelligent OEM Document Reader AT10Ki is based on detailed and exhaustive analysis of field experience and numerous deployed projects.
With a new "landing lights" LED feedback arrangement and document hold down clip it naturally encourages the correct placement and use of the reader, regardless if the user is left or right-handed, maximising first-time read rate for faster customer processing.
Thales has created a new stylish look that will fit into the décor of the most upmarket customer-facing service desks.