Magicard 300 Single-Sided ID Card Printer
Reliability and security: built in.
Robust, durable, reliable and equipped with Digital shreddingTM,the Magicard 300 is perfect for schools, colleges and medium-sized businesses. When it comes to secure ID card printing, you can trust the Magicard 300 to deliver.
- High Quality - The Magicard 300 offers a wide colour spectrum and prints at 300 x 300 dpi – great for photographs on ID cards and more accurate depiction of corporate logos and other images.
- Easy to Use - - to get you up and running quickly and easily, the Magicard 300 integrates with existing network infrastructure ‘out of the box’ via USB, minimising set-up time and requiring little technical knowledge.
- Flexible - batch print with the interchangeable 100-card feeder or print one-offs or rewritable cards with the hand-feeder. Upgrade a single-sided Magicard 300 to double-sided printing through the electronic upgrade kit.
- Efficient - The Magicard 300’s firmware analyses the colours sent by the driver and the film type fitted and prints the panels in a sequence so that film panels are not wasted.
- Resilient - Built with high performance purpose-built materials and advanced components, the Magicard 300 is designed and manufactured at Magicard’s centre of excellence for manufacturing in the UK and is backed by 24/7 Technical Support and warranty.
- Fast Speed - each full colour, single-sided card, with HoloKote®, can be printed in under 23 seconds while a resin-only version takes fewer than 6 seconds.
- Updates and Upgrades - The Magicard 300 is easy to keep up-to-date with the latest features and fixes as and when they’re available.
- Dimensions: 116” L x 8.5” W x 9.5” H
- Weight: 10.9 lbs
- Cards per Hour (Color): Up to 160 cph
- Cards per Hour (Monochrome): 720 cph
- Card Thickness: 20mil to 50mil
- Card Size: CR-80 & CR-79
- Input Hopper Capacity: 100 cards
- Output Hopper Capacity: 70 cards
- Printer/Printhead Warranty: 3 Year MagiCover Limited Warranty
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Technology: Color dye sublimation, monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology
- Connectivity: USB & Ethernet
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding: HiCo and LoCo ISO 7811, JIS2
- Smart Card Encoding: Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®
- Operating Systems: Win 10 / Win 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7(SP1), both 32/64 bit - Windows server 2016 (64bit) / 2012 (64 bit) / 2008 R2 (SP1) (64 bit) / 2003 R2 (SP2) (32 bit). macOS Mojave 10.14.6 onwards. Linux with CUPS support