Thales Gemalto Document Reader With RFID QS2000
This item is hardware only and does not include any technical services. Please ensure compatibility with any third-party software before purchasing this unit.
Rapid ID data capture and client processing
Thales Gemalto Document Reader QS2000 is a highly reliable and durable full-page document reader, part of our document reader solutions, designed specifically for commercial markets.
Its compact size and contemporary design combined with fast data capture makes it ideal for commercial applications when you just have a couple of seconds for:
- age verification,
- customer onboarding,
- and authentication process.
Easy and convenient document scanning
The Gemalto Document Reader QS2000 has a large open document area and an ergonomic sloping front making document scanning a breeze.
RFID support allows the user to view embedded chip in ePassports, eIDs and driving licences with a chip in, helping ensure the document is genuine.
A machine-readable zone (MRZ) and barcode reading is also included, automatically capturing the document and decoding it.
Designed to offer high reliability in environments requiring image capture and data entry:
- liquor stores,
- and rental car companies.
- RFID chip reading for better assurance of document authenticity
- Accurate information capture adhering to strict identity characteristics as set out by the organization
- Multiple document reading and imaging using truecolour image matching
- Single wavelength illumination – Visible
- Anywhere placement of ID cards
- 400 DPI high-resolution visible imaging in 24-bit color
- OCR data capture of the Machine Readable Zone (MRZ)
- Complete access to data and images captured via Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Access to images as BMP, PNG or JPEG format
- Auto-triggering of document capture – presence of document is automatically detected using visible light
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10, macOS and Linux® compatible
- USB 2.0 or USB 3 high speed compatible via high speed USB 3.1 Type-C™ host port
- Rugged design, no moving parts and internally sealed optical chamber to prevent dust ingress
- Chemically Strengthened Glass for advanced durability
- Powered from a single USB 500mA port
- Optional Chinese NID card reading