The Nightstick Tactical Flashlight by Bayco is designed for personal use in the demanding work environments of automotive and industrial maintenance. The Bayco Nightstick Tactical Flashlight FDL-300R offers one of the brightest flashlight beams in its class.
The Nightstick Tactical Flashlight FDL-300R is a non-rechargeable LED Tactical Polymer Flashlight that outperforms most other lights that cost twice as much. With a CREE LED rated at 180 lumens and its high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, the TAC-300s beam has an effective range of 190 meters (over 620 feet).
- CREE LED technology 50,000 + hours LED life
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused beam
- Glass-filled nylon polymer housing - Black
- Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum tail-cap with type 3 hard anodized finish
- Non-slip grip
- Large textured tail-switch
- 1 Handle diameter fits most scope/flashlight mounts
- 1.25 Head diameter accepts 3rd party filters
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Powered by 2 CR-123 Lithium batteries (included)
- Removable pocket clip
- Limited Lifetime warranty*
Its waterproof design in combination with its impact and chemical resistant glass-filled nylon polymer housing, make the TAC-300 one of the toughest tactical lights around. The large tail-cap switch provides momentary or constant-on light operations. Running on a pair of included CR-123 Lithium batteries, the TAC-300 is rated at 3 hours of runtime.
* Limited Lifetime warranty
Product is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner. Includes the housing, lenses, electronics and switches. Rechargeable batteries and chargers are warranted for a period of two years. Normal wear and abuse are excluded.