The Brady TEMPbadge KT6145-T5913 TIMEbadge expiring badge kits are a great way to introduce a high level of security for your visitors software. They expire slowly throughout a one day period. As time progresses a multiple of red stripes slowly start to appear on the front part of the badge.
The TEMPbadge KT6145-T5913 visitor badges expire slowly throughout a one-day period. As time progresses, multiple red stripes slowly start to appear through the front part of the visitor badge making it VOID.
- Easy to use - just write on the badge, peel away the liner, press together and issue
- Size FRONTpart 1 15/16 x 2 7/8" (49 x 73 mm) BACKpart 3 x 3" (76 x 76 mm)
- Expiring "Diagonal Red Stripes"
- Kit package total of 2,000 individual pieces (1,000 TIMEbadge #05913 FRONTparts & 1,000 TIMEbadge #06145 BACKparts) for a total of 1,000 completed badges
- Self-Expiring (1-Day)
- Handwritten (No Printer Required)
To activate the expiration process, attach the TIMEbadge back part to the TIMEbadge front part. In 8-12 hours red stripes gradually appear through the front of the badge slowly revealing a color change. After 24 hours the expiration process should be completed and the badge VOID.
NOTE: This product contains 1,000 TIMEbadge FRONTparts and 1,000 TIMEbadge BACKparts (clip-on). Designed for use with a Direct Thermal Printer.
Brady Expiring TIMEbadges
Brady TEMPbadge expiring products are made to be used in a controlled environment(indoors). The technology is chemically-based and therefore affected by changes in heat and high humidity. The warmer and/or more humid the environment, the faster the expiration process. The cooler and/or less humid the environment, the slower the expiration process.
CAUTION: Adhesive badges are NOT recommended for application on delicate garment materials such as cashmere, silk, suede, leather, vinyl, and/or corduroy.