HID FARGO INK1000
The First and Only of its Kind!
The HID FARGO INK1000 is a highly specialized thermal inkjet printer that has been specifically engineered to be compatible with standard, off-the-shelf PVC cards – an industry first!
- Supports standard PVC card types: PVC, press polished PVC, composite (PET/PVC with PVC as an outer layer), laminated PVC (credit card construction)
- Specialized printer design includes card heating technology to allow improved acceptance/adherence of ink to card substrate and aid in rapid drying
- Exclusively formulated ink to promote adherence to card and support enhanced UV-stability (fade prevention)
The HID® FARGO® INK1000 is the latest printer innovation to join HID Global’s family of desktop-based card printers. Bringing the simplicity and affordability of inkjet printing to personalized cards and IDs, the HID FARGO INK1000 is unmatched in its ease-of-use and offers a lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) than most card printers in the industry.
Ultra-reliable and low maintenance, the HID FARGO INK1000 features exclusive inkjet printing technology, eliminating the hassles of print ribbons or the need for specialized card media. Easy-to-install, snap-in ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks that naturally adhere to standard, off-the-shelf PVC and composite cards. Because inks are inherently UV-stable, images and text exhibit improved fade resistance compared to DTC-printed cards—even without expensive overlay protectants. Depending on the complexity of your card design, a single ink cartridge has the potential to produce hundreds more cards than would be possible with print ribbons—bringing your card designs to life with significantly less waste and at a fraction of the cost!
With its high 600 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution, images are sharp and brilliant—and text and barcodes are crisply defined. The INK1000 also offers true edge-to-edge printing to accommodate full card coverage designs, eliminating those pesky white border edges left behind by standard Direct-to-Card printers. What’s more, its small footprint with same-side input and output and intuitive operation make the INK1000 perfect for any office environment. It’s as simple to use as the inkjet printer in your home or office!
- Easy to use – As simple to use as your home office printer
- Affordable – Brings your card designs to life in brilliant 600 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution at a fraction of the cost of ribbon-based card printers
- Sustainable – Eliminates wasted ribbon panels with exclusively formulated, Drop-on-Demand (DOD) inks that are compatible with standard, off-the-shelf PVC cards—an industry first
- Reliable – Provides outstanding performance and unrivaled quality from the leading brand in card issuance
- Easy-to-install, snap-in ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks that naturally adhere to standard, off-the-shelf PVC cards
- A single cartridge contains YMC (Yellow, Magenta, Cyan) for printing full color card designs and a blend of YMC is used to create composite black
- Inkjet composite black produces scannable barcodes and its high resolution is perfect for printing even complex characters, such as Kanji, Arabic and Cyrillic
Need Ink Cartridges?
Click HERE to purchase more ink cartridges! If you have additional questions, you can always reach us at (877) 379-8844 or email email@example.com.
OMINKEY 5127CK-Mini Contactless Encoder Details
Supported smart card technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS® Standard / SE / SR / Seos®, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE DESFire®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder
If you are unsure if you need to add an encoder to your printer, call us at (877) 379-8844.
- Print Method: Thermal Inkjet
- Resolution: Up to 600 dpi x 1200 dpi (23.6 dots/mm x 47.2 dots/mm)
- Print Mode: Single-side
- Print Speed: Up to 100 cph (cards per hour) / 36 seconds per card
- Accepted Standard Card Sizes: CR-80 (3.375˝L x 2.125˝W / 85.6 mm L x 54 mm W)
- Print Area: CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36˝L x 2.11˝W / 85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W)
- Accepted Card Thickness: .030˝(30 mil) / .762 mm
- Accepted Card Types: PVC, press polished PVC, composite (PET/PVC with PVC as an outer layer), laminated PVC (credit card construction)
- Input Hopper Card Capacity: 100 cards
- Output Hopper Card Capacity: Up to 30 cards
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Software Drivers: Windows® 7, 10 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Operating Temperature: 65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C
- Humidity: 20–70% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 7.1” H x 10.5” W x 12.6” D / 180 mm H x 267 mm W x 320 mm D
- Weight: 7.8 lbs / 3.5 Kg
- Agency Listings: UL / CE / FCC Class A
- Supply Voltage: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.5 Amps max
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Warranty: Three-Year with Completion of Online Registration (Two-Year Standard)