Magicard Prima8 Duo ID Card Printer
Ultra high resolution printer for secure card issuance
- The Magicard Prima 8 secures card issuance with a combination of inline and post-printing options. Ultraviolet (UV) images or text, printed inline, can be augmented with overlaminates for added durability and security – including standard and customised holographic options. A logical printer lock is fitted as standard.
- High reliability and a market-leading 3 year warranty help ensure the Magicard Prima 8 is trusted worldwide for high-level secure card issuance projects – including drivers’ licenses, secure travel passes and localised issuance of payment cards. It is FIPS 201 compliant and on the GSA Approved Product List.
- Ease of integration is facilitated by both USB and Ethernet interfaces, with magnetic stripe and a range of smart card encoding options all supported. An inline laminator can easily be added with connectivity enabled via infrared (IR).
Optional - 600 dpi high resolution printing
- The ultra high resolution of 600dpi enables the printing of secure microtext and CJK characters down to a 1.3 point size. Fine-lines and detailed, secure graphical elements can be printed in photo quality, right over the edge of the card. For the 600 DPI version of this printer CLICK HERE.
- Dimensions: 13.5” width x 12.6” height x 13” length
- Weight: 34.1 lbs
- Card Thickness: 10mil to 40mil
- Card Size: CR-80
- Input Hopper Capacity: 100 cards
- Output Hopper Capacity: 100 cards
- Printer/Printhead Warranty: 3 Year MagiCover Limited Warranty
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Technology: Retransfer
- Connectivity: USB & Ethernet
- Magnetic Stripe Encoding: HiCo and LoCo ISO 7811, JIS2
- Smart Card Encoding: Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®
- Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (SP1), both 32 / 64 bit Windows Server 2016 (64 bit) / 2012 (64 bit) / 2008 R2 (SP1) (64 bit) / 2003 R2 (SP2) (32 bit)