Evolis C5101 HighTrust Rewritable Blank CR80 PVC Card (30 mil)
Print temporary or up-datable cards
The Evolia C5101 cards printing technology does not require a ribbon to personalize cards.
- PVC White
- Video graphic quality cards
- 100 cards
- CR80.030 (CR8030) size-30 mil thickness
- Designed for Tattoo2RW Evolis card printers
The card itself holds a thermo sensitive material that turns visible when heated to a temperature of 356° F (180° C) and then rapidly cooled. The rewritable cards are recognized to be:
- Flexible: you can deliver a new card anytime it is required and the data encoded on magnetic stripes or on contactless chips can also be displayed and updated on the card surface
- A cost-effective solution: this solution requires no ribbon, which translate into valuable savings
- Environmental-friendly: they help reduce the environmental footprint
The application of a lower temperature, generally in the 230-320° F (110-160° C) range, will erase any color pattern. This process leverages two chemicals that interact with each other according to selected temperature thresholds. Note that this process can be rolled back, allowing the same card to be reused and reprinted up to 500 times.
ID Card Printer Maintenance
Contact our Printer Technical Services Team for information regarding printer driver and firmware updates (877) 379-8844. We offer FREE 15min Do-it-Yourself (DIY) guidance, a flat rate per hour, or monthly fee for technical phone support. Our technicians are available for on-site technical support or security staff training. 10% OFF first order; use promo code: REPAIR10
Evolis HighTrust Dimensions
3.375" x 2.125" (85.6 mm x 54 mm)
CR-80 - 3.38" x 2.13"
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Card Printing Technology
Evolis Rewritable Blank PVC Card Storage
Avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temperatures. Do not place near solvent or other chemicals.
Contact our Printer Technical Services Team for card printer driver and firmware updates. (877) 379-8844