This item is hardware only and does not include any technical services. Please ensure compatibility with any third-party software before purchasing this unit.
ID scanning has never been so easy.
The Thales Gemalto Intelligent Double-sided ID Card Reader CR5400i document reader provides users with flexible deployment options including connections to software as a service (SaaS).
Easy to use and designed with the operator in mind.
Using the Gemalto Intelligent Double-Sided ID Card Reader CR5400i is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1. Simply drop the ID card into the reader, no wrong way of inserting the ID into the reader.
- Step 2. The reader simultaneously reads both sides of the ID.
- Step 3. Once read is complete, LED lights go from blue to green, and ID is ejected and returned to its owner providing a better customer experience while capturing and authenticating scanned data.
The Gemalto Intelligent iSeries readers are designed for today's connectivity environments where enterprise architectures and tablets are deployed to personalize your customer's visit.
With an embedded Arm® processor running Linux® means all document process is carried out on the reader.
Ready for the cloud the Gemalto CR5400i uses web-style secure messaging to simplify app development, deployment, and maintenance. For the customer it means:
- The Gemalto CR5400i can connect to any mobile device
- The reader can be used in pool mode connecting to multiple devices
- A single computer can connect to multiple readers
- Flexible install options
- Connections to software as a service (SaaS) back-ends
- No SDK to manage
Gemalto Intelligent Double-Sided ID Card Reader CR5400i provides accurate data capture and form filling for a wide range of environments such as:
- Visitor Management
- And More