This item is hardware only and does not include any technical services. Please ensure compatibility with any third-party software before purchasing this unit.
ID scanning has never been so easy.
The Thales Gemalto Intelligent Double-sided ID Card Reader CR5400i document reader provides users with flexible deployment options including connections to software as a service (SaaS).
Easy to use and designed with the operator in mind.
Using the Gemalto Intelligent Double-Sided ID Card Reader CR5400i is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1. Simply drop the ID card into the reader, no wrong way of inserting the ID into the reader.
- Step 2. The reader simultaneously reads both sides of the ID.
- Step 3. Once read is complete, LED lights go from blue to green, and ID is ejected and returned to its owner providing a better customer experience while capturing and authenticating scanned data.
The Gemalto Intelligent iSeries readers are designed for todayâ€™s connectivity environments where enterprise architectures and tablets are deployed to personalize your customerâ€™s visit.
With an embedded ArmÂ® processor running LinuxÂ® means all document process is carried out on the reader.
Ready for the cloud the Gemalto CR5400i uses web-style secure messaging to simplify app development, deployment, and maintenance. For the customer it means:
- The Gemalto CR5400i can connect to any mobile device
- The reader can be used in pool mode connecting to multiple devices
- A single computer can connect to multiple readers
- Flexible install options
- Connections to software as a service (SaaS) back-ends
- No SDK to manage
Gemalto Intelligent Double-Sided ID Card Reader CR5400i provides accurate data capture and form filling for a wide range of environments such as:
- Visitor Management
- And More