This item is hardware only and does not include any technical services. Please ensure compatibility with any third-party software before purchasing this unit.
This item is made overseas. If you require a TAA-compliant/USA-made version of this item, use SKU: 75050118399
Reliable and convenient full-page document reader
The Thales Gemalto Document Reader AT9000 MK2-RFID is a compact, full-page scanner.
It's one of our best-selling document readers and probably the most familiar sight at border control desks around the world.
It reads and authenticates multiple document types quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
The AT9000 MK2 reads passports, ePassports (BAC, SAC, EAC, PACE, AA), ID cards, national IDs, visas, military CAC cards and driver's licenses, 1D and 2D barcodes ((Aztec, DataMatrix, PDF417, QR Code) from printed documents and mobile phones.
The AT9000 MK2 offers maximum flexibility in systems integration and smooth operation and maintenance with:
- Its software development kit provides easy migration to a new reader and includes demos, code samples, and utilities.
- Its one-step scanning with automatic document detection
- Its "Active video" document detection system, which reads in virtually any orientation or angle.
Details of the AT9000 MK2
- Ability to read and process images from passports, ID cards, visas and all other types of documents quickly, easily and accurately
- Removable cover for hoodless operation, reflection removal, enhanced color fidelity, USB only power
- Support for ICAO-compliant and non-compliant travel documents
- Reliable, static parts and dust-sealed optics rated to IP50 for harsh environments
- Ergonomically designed full-page reader for identification and full authentication
- 162 (w) x 190 (d) x 157 (h) mm.