Magicard Pronto 100 Single-Sided Printer, USB & Ethernet
Introducing the Magicard Pronto100
Do not underestimate its tiny frame. Designed from the ground up to be bestin class: the powerful Pronto100 packs a mighty punch. With a focus on highspeed, the highest quality and with the environment a key factor in every aspect of its design and manufacture, the Pronto100 has been developed to exceed the expectations of today’s tech-savvy and connected consumer.
Bundled “MagiCard Design & Print” software enables users to produce pin-sharp cards every time, while the power of Magicard’s Clix user interface lets users, wherever they are, operate the Pronto100 over company intranets.
The result? A 21st century printer that incorporates Magicard’s decades of card printer experience at a price point appealing to all sectors and which is made to last.
Small but mighty, the Pronto100 proves that the best things come in small packages. With its small footprint and light weight, the Pronto100 will fit into offices large or small while also being ideal for the home worker.
Quick to set up, quick to operate and quick to deliver the best results. The Pronto100 offers the highest print speed in Magicard’s smallest printer package available today.
- HD photo quality - 23 seconds per card
- Standard colour - 18 seconds per card
- Monochrome - 4.7 seconds per card
The Pronto100 packs a mighty punch delivering HD photo quality printing out of the box. Delivering photo-realistic colour reproduction, and with top-quality edge-to-edge printing guaranteed, your printed cards will never look so good.
Despite its advanced features, the Pronto100 is no prima donna. Like all Magicard products, the Pronto100 has been designed to be low maintenance and has been built with the best quality materials in a world-class manufacturing facility. The Pronto100 will therefore require only limited support: users do not need a doctorate to use this printer.
Commitment to the Environment
Whether through carbon offset or actively seeking to reduce the individual footprint of devices, Magicard’s approach is driven by recognition of the importance of environmental issues to consumers worldwide.
The Pronto100 marks the start of Magicard’s move towards devices which have a high level of designed-in recyclability. All future devices will be built with this in mind.
The Pronto100 is manufactured and packaged from over 75% recycled or recyclable material.
Magicard’s support of One Tree Planted sees the company plant a tree for every printer sold.
Since entering the scheme, Magicard has planted 30,000 trees resulting in a potential CO2 offset of 660 tonnes p.a. This equates to the annual mileage of 150 cars or every journey undertaken by Magicard’s global workforce for both personal and professional purposes and a significant proportion of our ground transportation for products worldwide.
- Dimensions: 10” L x 7” W x 8.2” H
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Cards per Hour (Color): Up to 200 cph
- Cards per Hour (Monochrome): 766 cph
- Card Thickness: 20mil to 40mil
- Card Size: CR-80 & CR-79
- Input Hopper Capacity: 50 cards
- Output Hopper Capacity: 50 cards
- Printer/Printhead Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Technology: Color dye sublimation, monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology
- Connectivity: USB & Ethernet
- Operating Systems: Win 10 / Win 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 (SP1) , both 32 / 64 Bit Windows Server 2016 (64 bit) / 2012 (64 bit) / 2008 R2 (SP1) (64 bit) / 2003 R2 (SP2) (32 bit) macOS Mojave 10.14.6 onwards