Zebra ZC300 Dual-Sided Printer
FLEXIBLE AND SECURE CARD PRINTING WITH GROUND-BREAKING SIMPLICITY
No matter what type of card you need to print — from identity and access to membership, event and credit/debit cards — the ZC300 will help you do it better, faster and easier. Elegant engineering eliminates virtually all pain points associated with card printing. The result is push-button simplicity no matter what you are printing — single or dual-sided magnetic stripe or contactless cards, in color or black and white. And with a ground-breaking fits-everywhere design, you can get secure card printing wherever you need it.
THE SIMPLEST CARD PRINTER ON THE PLANET
- The ZC300 offers highly-intuitive well-tested icons, animations and text-based messages in your own language, allowing any user to easily understand what the printer needs and how to perform virtually any function — including how to clear a printer jam, fix a ribbon, load a ribbon or cards and more.
- The ZC300 is designed to work right out of the box. There’s no time-consuming complicated set-up — just plug it in and start reaping the benefits the day your printer arrives.
- The intuitive interface in the newly-designed driver makes it easier than ever to print cards. Settings are grouped logically into tabs where they are easily accessible with a click. A visual display of your card makes printing simple monochrome and complex color cards equally easy, allowing you to instantly see how your card looks and how setting changes impact card design — eliminating the time and cost to repeatedly print test cards.
- The card feeder instantly adjusts to the thickness of each card — no more adjusting for different card stocks.
- The completely re-designed hopper makes loading and unloading cards easier than ever. With the saloon-style output doors, there’s nothing to open — just grab one card or the whole stack of cards. And the input and output hoppers have the same capacity, reducing the need to refill and empty the hoppers.
- Changing a ribbon has never been so simple and uncomplicated — no instructions required. The newly designed ribbon door latch unlocks and opens in one motion. The unique door-handle style grip leaves no question about how to remove or insert the ribbon. And with embedded smartchips, you always know when to change the ribbon.
- Workers can interact with the ZC300 in their native tongue with support for multiple languages on the LCD display and in the driver — English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), German, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Arabic.
GROUND-BREAKING ‘FITS EVERYWHERE’ DESIGN
- Even though the ZC300 is built for business, it has the consumer good looks required to fit in customer facing areas, from the retail store to the hospital admission desk.
- Your printer shouldn’t dictate where you can issue cards — it should fit wherever card printing is needed. From the minimal footprint and the slimmest profile to the lowest clearance in this printer class, the ZC350 is designed to fit in the most possible places — including under a counter or shelf.
- Connect to one computer through the onboard USB to create a standalone printing station. Use the integrated Ethernet connection to give everyone who needs card printing instant access, maximizing printer usage. And improve deployment flexibility with optional Wi-Fi, eliminating the time and cost to run network cabling to your printers.
- The printer cover lock prevents the theft of card stock and rejected cards, providing the security required for installation in public-facing areas.