Zebra ZC350 Single-Sided Printer
DESIGN AND PRINT VIRTUALLY ANY CARD WITH GROUND-BREAKING SIMPLICITY AND SPEED
When you want it all in a card printer, the ZC350 delivers. Advanced printing options allow you to create virtually any design you can dream up. With support for just about every encoding technology, you can create just about any type of card — credit, debit, identity, access, loyalty, public transportation passes and more. You get the fastest print speeds — up to twice as fast as some competitive printers. You get foolproof push-button simplicity, whether you’re printing single or dual sided cards with simple monochrome or very complex color artwork. And with its cool design, the slimmest profile and the lowest clearance, the ZC350 can fit in more spaces than any other printer in its class. The ZC350 Series — the card printer that delivers it all.
THE SIMPLEST CARD PRINTER ON THE PLANET
- The ZC350 offers highly-intuitive well-tested icons, animations and text-based messages in your own language, allowing any user to easily understand what the printer needs and how to perform virtually any function — including how to clear a printer jam, fix a ribbon, load a ribbon or cards and more.
- Whether you need to print one card, hundreds of cards or thousands of cards, with some of the fastest print speeds in this class, you can count on the ZC350 to get the job done fast.
- The intuitive interface in the newly-designed driver makes it easier than ever to print cards. Settings are grouped logically into tabs where they are easily accessible with a click. A visual display makes printing simple monochrome and complex color cards equally easy, allowing you to instantly see how changing settings impacts card design — eliminating the time and cost to repeatedly print test cards.
- The ZC350 is designed to work right out of the box. There’s no time-consuming complicated set-up — just plug it in and start reaping the benefits the day your printer arrives.
- The card feeder instantly adjusts to the thickness of each card — no more adjusting for different card stocks.
- The completely re-designed hopper makes loading and unloading cards simple. With the saloon-style output doors, there’s nothing to open — just grab the cards you need. And the input and output hoppers have the same capacity, reducing the need to refill and empty the hoppers.
- Changing a ribbon has never been so uncomplicated. The newly designed ribbon door latch unlocks and opens in one motion. And with the unique door-handle style grip and embedded smartchips, you always know when and how to change ribbons.
WHEN IT COMES TO CARD DESIGN, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT
- The ZC350 is loaded with advanced card production features. Print what you want, when you want, from just about anywhere — single or dual-sided edge-to-edge monochrome and color cards, with new ribbons that offer specialty colors and special effects. For example, a new pearlescent ribbon enables you to embed color-shifting graphics that are hard to counterfeit, improving card security. Make logos, text or account numbers stand out with 3D style effects. And a new long life ribbon provides two new capabilities. You can embed a watermark graphic that can only be seen when the card is tilted at an angle or under UV light, improving security. And you can add a highly durable protective layer to create cards that will last for three to five years.
- With the ZC350, you get complete encoding flexibility. No matter what type of encoding technology is right for your cards, the ZC350 supports it right out of the box — from magnetic stripe and proximity to contact and contactless. And if you want to use your own contact or contactless encoders, the new ZIP Pocket and our new Software Development Kits (SDKs) combine to make it easy.
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 10.2 in. H x 6.2 in. W x 15.1 in. D
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)
- Cards per Hour (Single Side Color): 225 cph
- Cards per Hour (Single Side Monochrome): 1000 cph
- Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
- Card Size: CR80 ISO 7810 ID-1 format, CR79
- Input Hopper Capacity: 100 cards
- Output Hopper Capacity: 100 cards
- Printer/Printhead Warranty: Two-Year Unlimited Warranty
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Technology: Dye-Sublimation/Resin Thermal Transfer
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, & Wi-Fi (Optional)
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit compatible), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows Server 2016, Ubuntu 16..X (64 Bit), MAC OS X 10.13.X (64 bit)