Zebra ZXP Series 7 Dual-Sided Printer with Single-Sided Laminator
FAST AND RELIABLE CARD PRINTING WITH PHOTO-LIKE IMAGES
Utilizing the latest in card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7™ card printer provides high-quality card printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control.
The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use.
Choose from numerous encoding, connectivity and ribbon options, and if extra security or durability is needed for cards, wasteless single-or dual-sided lamination is also available.
Locking mechanisms protect the printer and media, and software provides further security by tracking and restricting activities as required.
Performance: works the way you need it — card after card
- Robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications
- Generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology
- Edge-to-edge card printing
- Laminator ensures security of the cards and lengthens the life of the image
Productivity: high speeds and low maintenance
- Fast click-to-drop and batch print speeds
- Up to three jobs can be in process at the same time (encoding, printing and laminating simultaneously), enabling fastest throughput
- ix Series™ ribbons are developed for faster printing
- Simultaneous dual-sided lamination
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 12 in. H x 38 in. W x 10.9 in. D
- Weight: 39.5 lbs (17.9 kg)
- Cards per Hour (Single Side Color with Lamination): 270 cph
- Card Thickness: 30 mil
- Card Size: CR80 ISO 7810 ID-1 format
- Input Hopper Capacity: 200 cards
- Output Hopper Capacity: 100 cards
- Printer/Printhead Warranty: Two-Year Unlimited Warranty
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Technology: Dye-Sublimation/Resin Thermal Transfer
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, & Wi-Fi (Optional)
- Operating Systems: Windows XP (32 bit), Vista (32 and 64 bit), Server 2003 (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 and Win 8 Pro (32 and 64 bit), Server 2012 (64 bit)