STOPWare M-PR PassagePoint Web Pre-registration Module for Professional
The M-PR STOPware's PassagePoint Global v10 represents a new generation in visitor management software (VMS). Now even the most demanding customers, worldwide, can enjoy the benefits of this solution offering integrated security, communications, badging, multi-language support, and advanced reporting, all in one package.
Pre-Registration Module cuts registration time by as much as 90%. Web pre-registration provides and exceptionally fast way for employees to pre-register visitors and groups of any size. This tool is more than a web-based form, it's a robust online application that increases control of the pre-registration process and reduces the time it takes to sign-in and badge visitors by as much as 90%.
The module is hosted on the customer's web server inside their own IT infrastructure and allows an unlimited number of employees to pre-register their guests or groups of guests.
- Pre-register individuals or import groups of visitors from a list
- Pre-register once for multiple recurring visits
- Specify access levels and provide special instructions for lobby staff
- Reduce visitor wait time an ease workload of lobby staff
- Pre-print badges to save even more time
- Designate access by buildings, floors and work areas
- Record primary and secondary host contacts to aid registration
Customers with PassagePoint V13 can choose MyVisitors.net and have STOPware host the pre-registration application in a secure data center. MyVisitors.net eliminates the need for extra hardware, special firewalls or daily mainenance of a web server. This is the perfect choice for multi-tenant buildings, campuses, gated communities, or any organization without a common network or thoese with limited server capacity and IT staffing.
- Intel Core Quad or equivalent
- Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012
- SQL Server 2005, 2008
- 4GB RAM Available
- 20 GB of free hard disk space